The Engineer collection from Swiss watch brand MANJAZ clearly asserts its masculine identity, while respecting the brand’s cherished design codes of elegance and classicism.
It features a complication that is extremely useful for travellers: a dual time-zone (GMT) function that is easily identifiable thanks to a central hand which, depending on the version, comes in bright red or deep blue with a red and white tip.
The inner bezel ring bears the names of 24 of the world’s most important cities spread across all continents, each representing one of its time zones.
The Engineer collection also embodies the commitment shown by Manjaz towards protecting the environment, which is why its chosen ambassador is Lorenz Bader, a Swiss forestry engineer whose work demonstrates clear concern for the ecology.
- Movement : Swiss Made, mechanical self-winding, ETA 2893
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, GMT, 38-hour power reserve
- Case: stainless steel, 42 mm diameter
- Crystal: sapphire
- Crown: screw-locked
- Bracelet:stainless steel
- Buckle: stainless steel
- Water resistance: 50 m / 5 ATM
- Distinctive feature: 88-piece limited edition