This collection owes its name to one of the master-watchmakers at Manjaz. It also draws inspiration from the brand’s rich past, while displaying a sprinkling of modern touches. Such is notably the case on the dial which features several noteworthy features, including the double guilloché pattern with “Clous de Paris” hobnail motif on the outside and a sunburst centre. The hours are displayed by an original alternation between raised Arabic numerals and hour-markers. The slender and elegant Superluminova-coated hands enable easy read-off of the time, even in the dark.
A small plate bearing the Manjaz logo is screwed to the side of the case at 9 o’clock. The extremely supple metal bracelet is perfectly suited to both feminine and masculine wrist. The alternating pattern of steel and gold-plated steel on the bezel and the central part of the bracelet sets the final touch to the harmonious overall effect.
- Movement: Swiss Made, mechanical self-winding
- Function: hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Case: stainless steel
- Bezel:18K pink or yellow gold-plated
- Dial:sunburst and Clous de Paris hobnail guilloché motifs
- Bracelet :steel and 18K pink or yellow gold-plated
- Water resistance:50 m / 5ATM