Swiss watch maker Tissot honours Danica Patrick, the gorgeous auto racing driver from USA by unveiling a limited edition timepiece named after her.
Available in a limited edition of 4999 pieces, the Tissot T-Race Danica Patrick Limited Edition 2012 combines sophistication and style to robustness and precision, giving it a distinctive look and an incredible charm.
Its inspiration finds expression through fine detailing from the white ceramic bezel illustrating with elegance a brake-disc to its main dial and counters which show markings reminiscent of a racing car dashboard design.
A finer detail of a tyre tread on the back of the silicone strap is a tip of the hat to this great athlete’s speed and performances. Danica’s team is represented with style through the colour detailing with orange features on the pure white surfaces. This limited edition contains the driver’s logo on the case back.
• Swiss Made
• Chronograph quartz movement
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with magnifying lens for date
• 316L Stainless steel case with ceramic bezel and silk printed glass case back
• White dial with 12 Top Wesselton diamonds
• Water-resistant up to a pressure of10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
• Silicone strap with folding clasp with push-buttons
• Limited edition of 4999 pieces