Taking the inspiration from its victory at the International Timing Competition, Tissot presents Le Locle Automatic Chronometer Edition, a unique watch that demonstrates the maker’s expertise in the art of creating exceptional mechanical movements that provide utmost precision.
This COSC (Control Officiel Suisse Chronomètres) certified timepiece is equipped with a Swiss made automatic movement that can be perceived through a finely engraved see-through case back.
The Tissot Le Locle Automatic Chronometer Edition features a double anti-reflective sapphire crystal to make you feel closer to its ticking motion, the fine hands and the beautifully patterned guilloche dial on which these are displayed.
The Arabic numerals convey a touch of modernity while a bicolour option adds to the distinguished look. The Tissot Le Locle Automatic Chronometer Edition watch is available with a stainless steel bracelet or a leather strap. The PVD rose model option which is offered recalls all the timeless understated elegance of its predecessor.
Model: Tissot Le Locle Automatic Chronometer Edition
• Swiss Made
• Automatic chronometer movement officially certified by COSC (Contrôle official Suisse des Chronomètres)
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
• 316L stainless steel case with see-through case back
• Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m/ 100 ft)
• 316L stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp with push-buttons
• Leather strap with butterfly clasp
• Rose gold execution is PVD coating
• Bi-colour execution is PVD coating