The Gc-3 AquaSport Colour Boost is the first Gc series watch with a staggering water resistance up to 300 meters (30 ATM). This robust timepiece capable of withstanding high pressure combines bold watchmaking design and Swiss Made high precision.
With its strong all black PVD case and milled black dial, highlighted by the latest fashionable bright colours trend, this series is an homage to the global sports spirit of performance and dynamism, reflecting the values of the Gc brand. this sporty timekeeper is available in five different executions with tachymeter rings, numerals and indices in blue, yellow, white, green and red.
The Gc-3 AquaSport “Colour Boost” comes with a sturdy 44mm diameter case, equipped with scratch resistant sapphire crystal and grooved unidirectional turning bezel. The dial design with large SuperLuminova® coated indices and Arabic numbers, luminescent hands and a magnifying glass for the date at 3 o’clock, offer optimal readability on land and under water.
As for all Gc timepieces, further quality signatures are the screw-in crown and screw-down case-back as well as the use of premium materials and paying attention to every detail. The sleek water-resistant textured strap provides both performance and fashionable appeal, while the colour details of each watch are completed by corresponding double-stitching on the strap. Recommended retail price: 600 Euro
• Swiss Made
• Precision Swiss Made quartz movement– standard time with central hour, minute and second hands
• 44mm case in polished and brushed 316L stainless steel with black PVD
• Black unidirectional PVD stainless steel bezel
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with magnifying glass at 3 o’clock
• Black sunray pattern dial with stamped indices, numerals and hands in coloured SuperLuminova®
• Screwed case back with engraved style number
• Screw-down crown with etched Gc logo
• Black textured strap in special water-resistant synthetic material protecting the leather interior
• Water resistant to 300m (30ATM)