The new shock-resistant G-SHOCK watch models GA-150 and GA-150A feature a three-dimensional watch face that expresses toughness and strength. The new models have a bold watch face design that makes the resin material look almost as if carved out of a block of stone, conveying the tough, street culture look G-SHOCK is known for.
The dial has a concave design that sinks into the watch face and a glossy finish, which creates distinctive shadows and a feeling of depth. The lines running vertically and horizontally on the bezel look like they have been carved with a knife and make the solid design stand out even more.
The side buttons have an anti-slip surface for more reliable operation. In addition to the GA-150 watches, which come in black and white, the GA-150A watches are available in a choice of three colors with a striking smoky finish: metallic orange, green, and blue.
These models feature a semi-gloss coating on the dial to achieve a high-quality aluminum appearance. The bezel, band, and dial are rendered in the same color, which accentuates the three-dimensional face design and the rest of the bold watch shape. In addition to shock resistance, both models feature a 1/1000-second stopwatch and magnetic resistance. These practical watches offer easy readability thanks to the bold, three-dimensional design.
- Construction/Capabilities: Shock-resistant, magnetic-resistant (ISO764)
- Water Resistance: 200 meters
- World Time: 48 cities (29 time zones, daylight saving on/off) and Coordinated Universal Time (UTC); home city/world time city swapping
- Stopwatch: 1/1000-second; measuring capacity: 99:59’ 59.999”; velocity indicator (maximum: 1998 unit/h, display increment: 2 unit/h); lap/split measurement switching
- Countdown Timer: Setting accuracy: 1 minute; 24-hour maximum per set; unit of measure: 1 second; auto repeat
- Alarm: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm); hourly time signal
- Other Features: Full auto-calendar, 12/24-hour format
- Light: LED light (auto light switch and afterglow, selectable illumination duration: 1.5/3.0 second)
- Accuracy at Normal Temperature: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. Battery Life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of Case: 55.1 × 52.2 × 16.6 mm
- Total Weight: Approx. 70 g