As a tribute to its 180 years of know-how, Swiss watch maker Longines has gone back to its origins for inspiration and introducing a limited series of 180 numbered pocket watches in yellow gold. Fitted with a manually wound mechanical movement (L878), Longines Lépine 180th Anniversary Limited Edition recalls the first pocket watches produced by Auguste Agassiz.
This exceptional model has a guilloché back cover which opens to reveal an engraved case back also in gold. The white lacquered dial features black painted roman numerals and blued steel hands.
Model: Longines Lépine 180th Anniversary Limited Edition
Reference number L7.022.6.11.1
Limited edition, 180 pieces
- Manually wound mechanical movement Longines calibre L878.4
- 16¾ lines, 17 jewels
- 18,000 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Case: Circular, yellow gold, Ø 56 mm, fluting on the middle, guilloché back cover, concealed spring activated by a push-piece in the crown for opening the cover
- Engraved case back
- Dial: Lacquered white, 12 black Roman numerals; Small seconds at 6 o’clock
- Hands: Blued steel
- Glass: Sapphire