For the fourth consecutive time, Swiss luxury watch maker Piaget is supporting the Only Watch charity auction by presenting a one of a kind timepiece from its Altiplano line. This timepiece will be auctioned during the Only Watch event in Monaco, along with other exceptional creations from prestigious Swiss watch brands.
All the proceeds from this auction go to support research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. This disease is characterized by a progressive weakening of the muscles which results in respiratory and cardiac problems which can prove fatal to children.
This year, for Only Watch 2011, Piaget is offering for the first time an Altiplano Skeleton with a black PVD treatment. In accordance with the tradition of this charity auction, the Altiplano Only Watch 2011 is a one-of-a kind creation.
Prior to the auction that will take place during the Monaco Yacht Show on September 22nd; the public will have the opportunity to discover the Altiplano Skeleton, and the other participating watches, in various locations around the world.
– Singapore (The Hour Glass) 30 August
– Hong Kong (Antiquorum Auctioneers Ltd.) 1 September
– Shanghai (Antiquorum Shanghai): 3 September
– Beijing 5 September
– Tokyo (The Hour Glass): 7 September
– Los Angeles (Westime Beverly Hills): 9 September
– New York (Antiquorum Auctioneers Ltd): 12 September
– Milan (Orologerio Luigi Verga): 15 September
– Geneva (Antiquorum SA): 16 & 17 September
– Monaco (Monaco Yacht Show): 21– 22 September
Only Watch Auction: Hôtel Hermitage 22 September, 4:00pm