Black watches are by no means simply a passing trend, but instead represent a special kind of watch finishing. The elaborate PVD coating procedure used in creating these watches means that the watch surface is many times harder than steel.
This exceptional feature, coupled with its unique look, were reason enough for DAVOSA to cloak its classic Ternos divers automatic wristwatch in a black protective coating and issue a limited edition of only 333 pieces worldwide.
The Black Ternos Limited Edition is now available to purchase from 538 euros.
Model: DAVOSA Black Ternos Limited Edition
- Case: Stainless steel with black PVD plating
- Strap: Stainless steel with black PVD plating
- Movement: ETA 2824-2
- Dial: Black with applied figures
- Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with loupe
- Water resistance: 20 ATM water resistance (200m)
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Height: 12.5 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Limited edition: Numbered on the back of the case from 001 to 333/333
- Recommended retail price: 538 euros