Delma Watch Ltd. from Lengnau, Switzerland launches the Santiago Blue Shark diver’s watch. In the 1980s, Delma Watch Ltd. brought out a line of diver’s watches in Florida which belong to the company’s classic models to this day. The latest model will seduce even professional divers with its view into the depths. The arched case is water resistant to a depth of 3000 m and is outfitted with a helium valve to allow any gas that penetrates during diving to escape when returning to the surface.
The notched bezel with engraved markings ensures secure handling along with effortless operation – even with diving gloves. This exciting diver’s watch with its double solid security clasp is available with a black PVD or steel bezel. The Santiago Blue Shark is sold in an exclusive wooden box with a spare rubber strap, hexagon socket screws and allen wrench. Suggested retail price: From CHF 1840.
- Case: Stainless steel with steel or Black PVD plated bezel, sapphire crystal, Helium Valve
- Diameter: 47.0 mm
- Crown: Screw crown
- Bezel: Unidirectional turning bezel with Orange Luminous
- Bracelet: Interchangeable Metal bracelet and rubber strap
- Movement: ETA 2824 Automatic
- Dials: Black with luminous Indexes
- Hands: Minute, hour and second with luminous
- Water-resistant to 3000 meters
- Swiss Made