The Classic Aero line has been enriched by the addition of a chronograph that exudes classic elegance even with its 45 mm diameter. This timekeeper is an attention-grabber due to the interesting design of its easily readable dial, which is protected by scratchproof sapphire crystal. Inspired by the world of aviation, the start/stop button is fitted with a red ring.
The Classic Aero Chrono is equipped with an extremely precise ETA Valjoux 7750 chronograph movement and a rotor with waves of Geneva and “Delma” engraving. The pulsating inner life of the timepiece is visible through the case back crystal. This chronograph is available in steel or two-tone finish with a suitable steel bracelet or leather strap with folding clasp, or in all black PVD with a black leather strap featuring light contrasting stitching.
- Case: Stainless steel, two-tone Yellow Gold or all Black PVD plated with sapphire crystal
- Diameter: 45.0 mm
- Bracelet: Metal bracelet or leather strap
- Movement: Automatic Chronograph Valjoux 7750, engraved gold-plated Logo on the rotor with waves of Geneva décor , 28’800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz), 25 Jewels, Incabloc, Power reserve of 45 hours
- Dials: Silver, Black and Brown with Indexes
- Hands: Minute and hour with luminous
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Swiss Made