Upholding a strong model tradition, the new DS SPEL Lady is destined for a special place in a modern woman’s watch collection. Balanced and tastefully glamorous, its round case is adorned with 40 Top Wesselton diamonds, focal point of a brilliant case where polished and brushed stainless steel finishes interplay in perfect harmony. Hours, minutes and a date window keep an active woman’s schedule on track, while sporty and adventurous ladies will also appreciate its excellent water resistance, up to 10 bar (100 m).
Behind the rounded sapphire crystal, a noble, feminine mother-of-pearl dial with black nickelled indices and hands makes timing at once easy to read and tremendously aesthetic. A single number ’12’ stands at the top, while a central date window at 6 o’clock completes this perfect picture of balance. Gently rounded horns flow into a gorgeously detailed bracelet with contrasting brushed and polished surfaces, flowing outward from the gentle contours of the case and safely joined by a butterfly clasp with two push-buttons.
A slightly sportier version of the new DS SPEL Lady is also available without diamonds, or with additional two tone (PVD yellow) detailing on central segments of the bracelet.
- Movement: Swiss-Made ETA 956.412 quartz movement
- Functions: Hours, minutes, date
- Case:316L stainless steel, 30 mm diameter
- Bezel with 40 diamonds (0,459ct., Top Wesselton/VS-SI, 32/24)
- Water resistance: Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters)
- Crystal: Rounded sapphire crystal
- Watch bracelet: Five-row, with brushed and polished contrasting elements
- Specificity: DS (Double Security)
- Reference: C012.209.61.117.00
- Retail price: CHF 1’690.-
- Versions: Different stainless steel versions available, without diamonds, as well as with added two tone (PVD yellow) detailing on bracelet. Price: CHF 395.- – CHF 450.-