This year, Grantour line from TUDOR welcomes a new model: the Grantour Chrono Fly-Back. This most recent addition to the collection allows consecutive time intervals to be measured rapidly thanks to its on the fly chronograph reset and instant restart functions.
With 42 mm case, TUDOR Grantour Chrono Fly-Back model is equipped with a Fly-Back pusher that has a red marking. The small seconds hand counter at 9 o’clock is set in a background motif reminiscent of automobile transmission belts.
The Grantour Chrono Fly-Back model is available in steel and in a combination of steel and 18 ct pink gold, a first for the TUDOR brand.
TUDOR Grantour Chrono Fly-Back is equipped with bistable pushers that are lockable at one eighth of a turn, and satin-finished streamlined lugs that have a distinctly technical look. Other features include such as the new bevelled hour markers and the flange with minute markers.
TUDOR Grantour Chrono Fly-Back is available with a satin finished three-piece link steel bracelet with a polished centre piece, or a sporty leather strap with large or micro-perforations and a folding clasp with a new safety catch.
Model: TUDOR Grantour Chrono Fly-Back, References 20550N and 20551N
– 42 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
– Black-lacquered fixed graduated bezel made of steel or 18 ct pink gold
– Self-winding mechanical chronograph movement
– Power reserve of approximately 42 hours
– Steel or 18 ct pink gold bistable lockable chronograph pushers with red and black markings
– 60-minute totalizer at 9 o’clock
– Small seconds hand at 3 o’clock
– Date at 6 o’clock
– Sapphire crystal
– Steel or 18 ct pink gold screw-down winding crown
– Waterproof to a depth of 150 m (500 ft)
– Steel or steel and 18 ct pink gold bracelet, or leather strap with large or micro-perforations, folding clasp and safety catch