Paul Picot presents this year a new sober and elegant hand-winding chronograph with a historical movement, caliber Lemania 1872. As its name, this chronograph belongs to Technicum line, highlighted by a more modern design but still very pure.
Paul Picot returns to traditional values with its new Technicum 1872 featuring a hand- winding movement from 1969.Originally designed for the Swedish Air Force, Paul Picot has chosen this chronograph movement with cams, two shuttles and minutes counter semi-instantaneous for its reliability. Paul Picot has the talent to bring a modern touch to this historic movement. Crafted decoration designed both aesthetically and technically with the smallest detail, highlighted by major commands and screws in blue PVD. Indeed, the use of PVD for levers improves slidings between them, resulting in greater ease of use of the chronograph, proves Paul Picot’s mastery of watchmaking by combining tradition and modernity.
A simple dial with two counters display fitted in a case with smooth and generous lines, Technicum 1872 will appeal to lovers of watchmaking in pursuit of the traditional mechanical watch. Available in two dial versions, one classical and one more sports, watch lovers will not be indifferent to Technicum 1872.
• Hand-winding chronograph movement, Lemania 1872
• Stainless steel case, Æ42mm Or available in 18 carat rose gold
• White or anthracite dial
• 30 minutes counter at 3 o’clock, small seconds counter at 9 o’clock
• Water-resistant to 50m
• Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflection and sapphire crystal case back
• Leather strap with deployment buckle in steel
• Pin buckle in 18ct rose gold for the rose version