The name of the collection Firshire is a homage paid by the Paul Picot house to its region, the Franches-Montagnes, in the Jura canton of Switzerland, the cradle of prestigious watchmaking. After the launch of the extra flat Firshire automatic, Paul Picot continues this year to develop its collection Firshire with the new extra flat Firshire manual.
The models grouped under the name Firshire, round or tonneau shaped, all feature lines of surprising purity.
The extra flat Firshire manual reflects the will of Paul Picot to continue the tradition of artwatchmaking. This timepiece, by the thinness of the box, has a design that is both classic and elegant.
Under its apparent simplicity, the level of finishing, the display of the small seconds at 6 o’clock, straight horns signature brand, give the extra flat Firshire distinctiveness and real place in the collection Firshire Paul Picot.
In addition to its offer of sport, classic with complicated movement watches, Paul Picot wishes to enter into the world of ultra-thin watches by offering affordable prices.
• Hand wound movement, calibre Peseux 7001, 2,5mm of thickness
• Power reserve of 42 hours
• Small second at 6 o’clock
• Stainless steel case, 40mm, extra flat case of 6mm
• Water-resistant to 30m
• Leather or metal strap
Available in other versions :
– White lacquered dial with roman numerals
– Black lacquered dial with arabic numerals
– Blue opalin sun-pattern dial with applied indexes
– Opalin silvered-pattern dial with applied indexes