The smallest of the Gc watches for ladies with a 28mm case, the Gc Mini Chic makes a clear bid for femininity. At the same time it retains the fundamental DNA of expressive Gc design, through its mirror dials and strong stylistic details.
Embodying the characteristic design of the iconic Gc Diver Chic series, the Gc Mini Chic retains the same round case, T-bar strap attachment and Roman numeral details. The reduced size offers a more dressy alternative for women who wish to make a fresh fashion statement yet maintain an underlying sporty chic.
These timepieces are available in a variety of executions, from a tone-on-tone polished steel with silver dial to a yellow gold (PVD) version with a mother- of-pearl dial. The unifying factor of this line are the mirror dials which offer a decided chic to the timepiece, making it the perfect accessory for any occasion.
Also proposed with a full diamond bezel, as part of the Gc Precious Collection, the highlight of this line is a polished steel version with a shower of diamonds on the dial, offering an additional statement of joyful self-indulgence. All Gc Mini Chic models are equipped with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and feature a screwed case back as well as a screw-down crown with embossed Gc logo, offering a water resistance up to 100 meters (10 ATM).
• Precision Swiss Made quartz movement (RONDA 762)
• Function: Standard time indication with central hour and minute hands
• 28mm polished stainless steel or yellow PVD case and bracelet (316L), scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, screwed case back, screw-down crown with embossed Gc logo, water resistant to 100 M (10 ATM)
• The Gc Mini Chic Precious bezel variation features Wesselton brillant cut certified diamonds
• White mother-of-pearl or Mirror dial, steel or yellow gold PVD hand-applied numerals and indices, steel or yellow gold PVD hands with Super-LumiNova®
Market availability: September 2011
Recommended retail price: 270 to 690 euros