Rolex presents new Oyster Perpetual Datejust Special Edition, a feminine classic, in its 34 mm 18 ct EVEROSE gold case, enriches a collection already offered in yellow and white gold.
The 18 ct EVEROSE gold of the case, bracelet and bezel sets the tone from the outset: an exclusive Rolex alloy, captivating in its inherent lustre and nobility.
A mixture of serenity and vitality, sobriety and audacity, it exerts an irresistible power of seduction and gives the watch its strong personality. Around the bezel sparkle 12 brilliant-cut diamonds, elegantly showcased in 18 ct white gold settings. The effect is luminous, exquisite, enchanting.
Dazzlingly delicate, the GOLDUST DREAM dial is a subtle, refined marriage of white or black mother-of-pearl and gold dust. The mother-of-pearl is embellished with a new nature-inspired motif and an exquisite design in pink gold dust applied in a fine layer via a patented PVD process which preserves the mother-of-pearl’s natural structure while giving it a highly original metallic sheen.
The slightest ray of light illuminates this magical dial with iridescent reflections that make the fine strata of the mother-of-pearl shimmer in a subtle play of light. Each of these dials, with a large gem-set numeral at 6 o’clock, is a unique, refined work of art, striking in its delicate splendour.
The new Oyster Perpetual Datejust Special Edition stands out thanks to its gracious, curved lines, its feminine form and its new, elegant invisible clasp. It is also an Oyster with peerless precision and reliability, a waterproof chronometer equipped with a PERPETUAL rotor self-winding mechanical movement.
– Type: OYSTER (monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown)
– Diameter: 34 mm
– Material: 18 ct EVEROSE gold, polished finish
– Case back: Screw-down with Rolex fluting
– Bezel: Set with 12 brilliant-cut diamonds (~0.39 ct)
– Winding crown: Screw-down, TWINLOCK double waterproofness system
– Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire
– CYCLOPS lens (2.5 ×) over the date, double anti-reflective coating
– Waterproofness: 100 metres (330 feet)
– Calibre 2235, Manufacture Rolex
– Precision Officially certified Swiss chronometer
– Functions Instantaneous date with rapid setting at 3 o’clock
– Stop-seconds for precise time setting
– Oscillator Frequency: 28,800 beats/hour (4 Hz)
– Hairspring with Breguet overcoil
– Balance wheel with variable inertia
– High-precision regulating via two gold MICROSTELL A nuts
– Traversing balance bridge
– Jewelling 31 rubies
– Winding Bidirectional self-winding via PERPETUAL rotor
– Power reserve Approximately 48 hours
– GOLDUST DREAM (motif via deposition of 18 ct pink gold on white mother-of-pearl)
– GOLDUST DREAM (motif via deposition of 18 ct pink gold on black Tahiti mother-of-pearl)
– Hour markers: 18 ct gold Roman numerals, large gem-set VI
– Hands 18 ct pink gold
Type: OYSTER, five-piece links
Material: 18 ct EVEROSE gold, polished finish
Clasp: Folding with invisible CROWNCLASP