Ulysse Nardin adds Caprice Queen of Hearts, a brand new & sparkling collection to its Caprice collection for ladies. The “Caprice Queen of Hearts” timepiece has six delicate hearts dance around the dial, while in between each, a glistening diamond stands guard. At 11 o’clock, the heart is full with diamonds, while the heart at 5 o’clock houses the Ulysse Nardin signature.
Caprice Queen of Hearts is powered with a mechanical self-winding movement with 42 hours of power reserve. The rear of the watch is fitted with a sapphire exhibition case-back window to reveal a view of the decorated movement, as well as the romantic timepiece’s diamond-set rotor in 22-karat gold.
Collection: Ulysse Nardin Caprice Queen of Hearts
– Ref. 136-91AC/HEARTV2 Rose gold
– Ref. 133-91AC/HEART Stainless steel
– Ref. 130-91FC/FULL White gold, Full pavé (Haute Joaillerie Version)
– Caliber UN-13
– Power reserve Approximately 42 hours
– Winding Mechanical self-winding movement Case 34 x 35.4 mm
– Case AC – stainless steel or rose gold: 214 diam, 2.218 ct
– Case FC – rose gold: 382 diam, 3.918 ct Case FC/Full pavé – white gold: 778 diam, 5.241 ct
Water-resistance: 50 m
Crystal: Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Case -back: Open case back with sapphire crystal
Bracelet: Galuchat straps, stainless steel or gold bracelet