A chronograph timepiece is by definition an ideal race driver’s watch; it provides the opportunity to obtain a precise measurement of the time taken to complete the circuit. That’s why Meccaniche Veloci, a brand that is renowned for its association with the world of motor sports, could not forget creating a chronograph movement for its trademark collection, the Quattro Valvole.
The famous timepiece based on a four-phase engine piston, has been further developed and Meccaniche Veloci is proud to unveil the new Quattro Valvole 44 Chronograph. Created with true adrenalin enthusiasts in mind, this chronograph is characterised by a dynamic new interaction between the movement, design and functionality, perfectly finished with the Swiss Made hallmark.
This 44 Chronograph has bold details, yet is simple to use and easy to read. The 44mm titanium case is covered with a shock-resistant sapphire crystal glass and a screw-sealed titanium bottom plate. Equipped with an ETA 7750 calibre mechanical movement and featuring automatic winding, it has all the functions one would expect of a sophisticated chronograph timepiece. The four individual grooves encased within the main dial showcase the different elements of this watch; the upper right groove features the brand logo, while the groove on the lower right houses the chronograph hour counter, the groove on the lower left houses the ongoing seconds and the one on the upper left accommodates the chronograph minute counter.
The meticulous attention to detail that Meccaniche Veloci places upon the design of its creations can be seen right down to the choice of the strap; made from superior quality leather, laminated with bands of rubber, creating a stylish yet sporty look. The strap is attached directly to the case in a completely original way.
The Quattro Valvole 44 Chronograph blends form and function in a unique and exciting manner, placing it in a league of its own when it comes to refined Swiss made chronograph timepieces.
Model: Quattro Valvole 44 Chronograph
- Movement: Valjoux calibre 7750, mechanical automatic chronograph
- Functions: Chronograph
- Case: In titanium, also available with In-Plane-Bending (IPB) Treatment
- Diameter: 44 mm
- Back Case: Titanium, sealed with screws
- Dial: Black with four grooves for the chronograph functions
- Case Crystal: Slightly convex anti-reflection sapphire crystal
- Crown: Screw down type, in titanium, lined with rubber
- Buttons: Push buttons, in titanium, lined with rubber
- Strap: High quality rubber or leather, integrated in the case
- Buckle: Titanium, with tongue or fold-over deployante, in titanium
- Water resistance: 10 atmospheres