The evolution of the famed Quattro Valvole collection continues with the new Quattro Valvole 42 Three Hand. The renowned Quattro Valvole timepiece, famous throughout the world for its design, based on a four-phase engine piston, has taken on a new look, with emphasis being placed solely upon time. Meccaniche Veloci has introduced this timepiece which benefits from strong aesthetic impact and excellent, rigorously tested Swiss Made mechanics, to widen the range of the distinguished Quattro Valvole family.
The 42 Three Hand illustrates the stylistic development of the Quattro Valvole collection. The association with the world of motor sports is still evident; this is universally recognised as the distinguishing element of Meccaniche Veloci. The innovation of this new timepiece is based upon the digits arranged around the entire circumference of the watch, which mark the time, thanks to an ETA 2824 calibre mechanical movement with automatic winding.
It features a natural titanium case, which is also available with in-plane-bending (IPB) treatment, with a 42mm case diameter, which is unique for the Quattro Valvole and an anti-reflective, slightly convex, sapphire crystal glass, case front. It is also protected by a screw down, titanium bottom plate. The titanium crown with rubber lining located between hours one and two and the superior quality rubber or leather strap with its titanium closure, (with a tongue or deployante) add to the refined sophistication of this timepiece.
Meccaniche Veloci takes pride in the meticulous attention to detail it places upon the development of its unique timepieces. The Quattro Valvole 42 Three Hand is no exception, with exceptional design and craftsmanship, along with Swiss Made mechanics it is a welcome addition to this highly distinctive collection.
Model: Quattro Valvole 42 Three Hand
- Movement: Single ETA calibre 2824, automatic mechanical winding
- Functions: One time zone – hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Case: Titanium, also available with In-Plane-Bending (IPB) Treatment
- Bottom Plate: Titanium, sealed with screws
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Dial: Black with four grooves reminiscent of the four valves of a four-stroke engine
- Crown: Screw type, in titanium, lined with rubber
- Strap: Quality rubber or leather, attached to the case with four titanium screws
- Buckle; Titanium, with tongue or fold-over deployante
- Case Crystal:Slightly convex anti-reflection sapphire crystal
- Impermeability 10 atmospheres