Swiss watch brand Oris presents the new Swiss Hunter Team PS Edition watches for men and women to support the “Save the Patrouille Suisse-Hunter” campaign.
In 1994, Switzerland’s iconic “Patrouille Suisse” (PS) Hunter planes were withdrawn from the Swiss Air Force to the dismay of their many avid supporters worldwide. Since then, many military aviation enthusiasts have campaigned to “Save the Patrouille Suisse-Hunter”.
The campaign is lead by the Swiss Hunter Team, the Patrouille Suisse fan club, the Oris watch factory and all those who have a passion for vintage aircrafts.
In support of the campaign, Oris has developed three Oris Swiss Hunter Team PS Edition watches, and will financially support the Swiss Hunter Team to maintain the Patrouille Suisse Hunter plane.
Each Swiss Hunter Team PS Edition boasts Oris’s characteristic quality Swiss automatic mechanical movement and subtly blends aviation features and Swiss detailing.
In honour of the revered PS Hunter, the dial is inspired by cockpit instruments, and as with all Oris aviation watches, the Hunter Team PS Edition features the original big crown, which is easy to reset even when wearing aviation gloves.
The Swiss Cross on the counter balance of the second hands on both the male and female versions of the watch, and the official logo of the Swiss Hunter Team on the case backs, give these three models a clear and resplendent Swiss identity.
Model: Oris Swiss Hunter Team PS Edition
- 733 7629 4063 LS: 44mm case, Dark grey dial with date, Leather strap
- 733 7629 4063 MB: 44mm case, Dark grey dial with date, Steel bracelet
- 733 7649 4063 LS: 38mm case, Dark grey dial without date, Leather strap
- 733 7649 4063 MB: 38mm case, Dark grey dial without date, Steel bracelet
- 733 7649 4091 LS: 38mm case, Silver dial with diamond markers, Leather strap
- 733 7649 4091 MB: 38mm case, Silver dial with diamond markers, Steel bracelet
Oris Cal. 733 based on Sellita Cal. SW200
Dimensions: Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2’’’
Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
Power reserve: 38 hrs
Stainless steel case with fluted Big Crown bezel and screwed case back with printed Swiss Hunter Team logo on the mineral crystal
Diameter: 38mm or 44mm
Lug width: 19mm for 38mm case / 22mm for 44mm case
Sapphire glass domed on both sides with inner anti-reflective coating
Screw down crown, water resistant to 10 bar/100 metres
Dial and strap
- Dark grey dial versions: Dial printed Superluminova numerals and indices, dark brown calf skin leather strap or stainless steel metal bracelet
- Silver dial versions: Dial set with 13 diamonds, polished numbers and indices, light grey calf skin leather strap or stainless steel metal bracelet
Hour, minute and second hand from centre
Second hand with Swiss cross balance weight
Set includes silk scarf and certificate
Swiss Retail Price
CHF 1500-1800 depending on execution