For the chronograph Furtif, HYSEK Manufacture has created, developed and assembled a new calibre whose options, set in action by pieces such as classical column wheel, levers and springs beveled by hand, were significantly improved following an extensive engineering work.
Thus, the automatic winding of the heart is no longer assigned to an oscillating classical turning point mass, but to a micro- rotor integrated into the movement structure itself. Mastering their classics, the developers of the Manufacture have increased the power of micro-rotor winding combining the one visible on the dial to the one present on the back of the watch.
This new type of engine located in the heart of a Titanium and Rose Gold case, with mobile handles for better ergonomics and adorned with a sapphire glass screwed into four points to maximize its readability. All very architecturally, it reveals the power of an avantgardiste, intensely urban tool.
Fluid and present on the wrist, this timepiece can be worn in a relaxing way on hand-sewn alligator strap, closed by a double security fold-over buckle developed exclusively by HYSEK Manufacture.
• HYSEK Calibre HW40
• Movement with automatic winding up
• Glucydur balance
• 22K Gold micro-rotor on dial side
• Côte de Genève fi nishing
• 306 components
• 43 jewels
• Hour and minute
• Small second at 9 o’clock
• Chronograph with 2 times column wheel
• 45min Counter at 3 o’clock
• Frequency: 28 800 Vph
• Autonomy: 48hours ± 2h
• Titanium and Rose Gold case
• Size: Ø44mm x H51mm x W14mm
• Sapphire glass with anti-refl ection
• Unscrewed Gold crown
• Water resistance: 30 meters
• Sapphire dial with growth in Gold
• Hand-sewn alligator strap
• Titanium and double security fold-over buckle exclusive to HYSEK
• Limited edition: 30 pieces
Price: On request