The pure and straight lines of the collection Furtif settle into the heart of common things. Light with its in-house steel case Ergonomic and mobile handles fitting the wrist, this reference succeeds in showing intense originality to the smallest detail.
Watchmakers and designers have free rein to their technical creativity, giving rise to calibre HYSEK HW30: automatic movement used by what professionals call a micro-rotor craft. Complex to be adjusted, the reset mode still remains the prerogative of great watchmakers.
It is used by HYSEK Manufacture to produce both an efficient and fine calibre, but also graphically as well as technically successful. With this watch made in a limited edition of 30 pieces, HYSEK is placing itself on top of the major names having realized that the future of a brand is gaining control of all stages of the realization of a timepiece. Available on a hand-sewn alligator strap, this piece closes wrist with a double security fold-over buckle developed exclusively by HYSEK Manufacture.
• HYSEK Calibre HW30
• Movement with automatic winding up
• Glucydur balance
• 22K Gold micro-rotor on dial side
• Côte de Genève finishing
• 170 components
• 27 jewels
• Hour and minute
• Small second at 9 o’clock
• Frequency: 28 800 Vph
• Autonomy: 48hours ± 2h
• Steel case
• Size: Ø44mm x H51mm x W14mm
• Unscrewed crown
• Sapphire glass with anti-reflection
• Water resistance: 30 meters
• Sapphire dial with growth in Gold
• Hand-sewn alligator strap
• HYSEK fold-over buckle in steel
• Limited edition: 30 pieces
Price: On request