This year, Swiss watch brand Pierre DeRoche dedicates a superb feminine interpretation of the Calibre Royal Retro to women who love fine mechanical watches. With its display of six retrograde seconds hands, the movement is unique in its genre. These hands, on the visible movement, take over from each other for ten seconds, creating a fascinating mechanical ballet and making each minute seem like a moment of eternity.
This magnificent complication is enhanced by the finishing, which is designed by a woman for women and gives this timepiece a poetic and floral touch. The elegantly-shaped bridges are adorned with delicate motifs, highlighted by a subtle setting of jewels. The bezel, also set with jewels, adds a touch of sublimity to this harmoniously designed piece.
– Automatic, exclusive Dubois Dépraz calibre, 58 jewels.
– Decorated and engraved rotor.
– 12-pivot central bridge and 6 chamfered, engraved and diamond-set seconds bridges.
– Mobile retrograde hand indicator.
– Minute wheel with Pierre DeRoche logo.
– Hour hand held by a transversal pin.
– 6 retrograde seconds hands driven by gears; return to initial positions with strip-springs.
– Date window at 6 o’clock.
Hours, minutes, retrograde seconds in 6 ten-second sectors, date.
316L steel, set with 64 diamonds (1.28 cts), screw-down crown, double-sealed pushpieces, 42.5 mm. Anti-reflective glass and sapphire back.
Water-resistant to 100 m.
Alligator with folding clasp.