In pole-position as a multi-specialist brand and a multi-discipline sports timekeeper, Tissot has pulled out all the stops with the Tissot Racing-Touch. Edgy design accommodates 11 dynamic functions, all easily accessed by the young and driven wearer.
High-tech capability teams with modern looks, achieved by eye-catching yet durable materials. Whether wearers are ‘in touch’ with the watch’s crystal to record their personal best lap-times on the running track, crewing on a racing yacht, or figuring out whether their friends in other time zones are awake yet, the Tissot Racing-Touch is their reliable lifestyle cockpit.
The Tissot Racing-Touch is suited to a huge range of sporting activities, catering for individuals keen to see performance and appearance in a photo finish for pole position. It has full chronograph capability, a useful logbook for recording personal results and data, dual time zones, two alarms and a backlight. For maritime-minded individuals, both those on the water and those plotting a safe beach walk, there is a tide-calculator, complementing the compass.
The diverse functionality possibilities are matched by a versatile range of colour schemes and material combinations to express specific style statements.
Distinctive accents include a black and orange model with a bright orange rubber strap, a sophisticated steel bracelet option and a predominantly white version to reveal the line’s feminine side.
• Swiss Made quartz movement with battery end-of-life indicator (EOL)
• Tactile scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
• Anti-magnetic 316L stainless steel case with rotating bezel
• Water-resistant to 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
• 316L Solid stainless steel bracelet with safety clasp
• Black rubber strap with folding clasp with push-buttons or orange and white silicone straps with folding clasp with push-buttons