The Hora Mundi is the favourite timepiece of Cesar Jean-Mairet, the founder of Jean-Mairet & Gillman watch brand. The inspiration for this collection came while he was on a flight to Madrid. Considering buying a module for a new world-timer, he realised that he could create the same timepiece by using an existing JMG movement and adapting it. And so the Hora Mundi was born. Stylish, practical and very unique, the Hora Mundi is beautifully crafted and intelligently designed.
The individually hand set, rhodium city names are placed around the lacquered dial, displaying the world time. This automatic timepiece, with a 42 hour power reserve also has a complication that is a key asset for any global traveller; an alarm.
- Case of 41mm, hand polished, crystal back, available in stainless steel, rose and white gold
- Automatic caliber JMG1999, 42 hours power reserve
- Hours, minutes, worldtimer and alarm
- Lacquered black, white or chocolate dial with rhodium cities surface in beige or white
- The bezel may be set with diamonds or coloured precious stones
- Strap in handstitched crocodile leather with folding clasp