First introduced at Baselworld 2005, the Continentes demonstrates Jean-Mairet & Gillman’s unique and highly skilled craftsmanship. The 43mm square rose gold case houses a truly innovative JMG in-house movement, which controls each time-zone from one central bezel. A bright concept encased in a stylish and bold large square case, this is a true showpiece for the watch connoisseur.
The part skeleton design exposes the centre of the dial to show the mechanics of the retrograde time-zones. It features a transparent back dial made of sapphire crystal and is also water resistant to 30m. Visually stunning and technically exceptional, the Continentes makes a bold statement.
- Case of 43mm, hand polished, crystal back, available in stainless steel, rose gold and white gold
- Automatic caliber JMG 3101TR/1153
- Hours, minutes, three retrograde time zone
- Mother of pearl dial with worldmap decoration, matt black with silver or gold printed time zone and worldmap decoration, skeleton dial, rainbow
- Strap in hand-stitched crocodile leather with classic buckle