The Chronograph Alexandre, a discrete chronograph timepiece collection fits well within the Jean-Mairet & Gillman (JMG) family of watches. It has all of the classic looks that the brand has become known for.
The highly polished rounded case and sophisticated detailing on the dial among them. Unique in that it is a chronograph, but it is set apart from the rest due to the sleek way in which it has been designed. Created to pay tribute to the memory of Cesar’s brother, Alexandre, this stylish watch emphasises the watch-making skill and attention to detail JMG pays to its growing collection of classic timepieces.
The Chronograph Alexandre has a power reserve of 42 hours with small second sub dial in an aperture at 12 and a 45-minute counter in the centre. The dial is available in silver or anthracite, with raised hand embossed indexes. The sleek crocodile leather strap adds to the elegance of this collection.
- Case of 41mm, hand polished, crystal back, available in stainless steel, rose, yellow and white gold
- Automatic caliber JMG 2003, 42 hours power reserve
- Hours, minutes, small second in a window at 12 position, central 45 minute counter
- Sand blasted dial in silver or anthracite
- Strap in hand-stitched crocodile leather with folding clasp