On the occasion of its 80th anniversary Swiss mechanical watch brand Louis Erard presents a new generation of the Héritage Sport line, the Chronograph. Its pure lines and timeless design will charm the horology enthusiasts and connoisseurs with a taste for tradition.
Pursuing its quest for perfection, Louis Erard has returned to the Héritage line and, with the Chrono model, invested it with new youth. Sporty and elegant, it will appeal to all those men and women who aspire to a certain air of refinement and do not wish to pay an astronomical price. Adhering firmly to its beliefs, values which have cemented its reputation, Louis Erard offers another reasonably-priced haute horlogerie model. Honesty, accessibility and excellence are the brand’s guidelines in its aspirations and day-to-day work. Elegant designs, quality materials, meticulous finishing, reliability, mechanical precision, and above all a fair price, testify to this.
The Chrono Héritage Sport is an assertion of understatement and authenticity because Louis Erard has concentrated exclusively on steel, a material that guarantees unequalled solidity, durability and modularity. The steel is brushed and brightly polished, a dichotomy that brings freshness to the colours as well as strength of character to the whole composition.
Graceful Roman numerals embellish the dial, which is available in black, anthracite, blue, white, and shimmering mother-of-pearl. The dial also features a day/date window at 3 o’clock and three hour, minute and seconds’ chronograph counters in a perfectly balanced and functional arrangement. Louis Erard also adorns this sport-chic timepiece collection with the everlasting charm of diamonds, and offers stunning jewel-set versions of the Héritage line.
With its refined appearance and easily-identifiable lines, the Héritage Sport Chrono line offers perfect opportunity for the Louis Erard brand to proclaim its values and ambitions. The prestigious ETA Valjoux 7750 mechanical movement gives it genuine horological credibility while meeting the expectations of consumers in terms of both design and price.
Collection: Héritage Sport Chrono
- Movement: mechanical self-winding, ETA Valjoux 7750
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, day and chronograph
- Case: stainless steel, 42 mm diameter, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, opening of 8 mm on the back, water-resistant to 50 metres
- Bezel(optional) : set with 66 Top Wesselton VS-SI diamonds (1 ct)
- Dial: grey (03), blue (05), silvered, black or mother-of-pearl (04), silvered index
- hands coated with superluminova, 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock, 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock, small seconds at 9 o’clock, calendar window and date at 3 o’clock
- Bracelet/Strap: stainless steel brushed and polished with stainless steel folding clasp