The new Giuliano Mazzuoli Manometro S models in carbon fiber case with titanium or gold bezels reinterpret the sporty look of the watch.
The carbon fiber case and the rubber strap give the watch a bold look while the titanium underlines its elegance. The materials used create a unique look to the case that houses the Swiss movement. The carbon fiber case is made without a metal skeleton utilizing Formula 1 technology.
In the second version, the 18 carat rose gold on the brushed or polished bezel, the caseback, and the grooved crown add a rich glamour to the boldness of the carbon fiber case. The rubber strap is fitted with a handcrafted ardillon buckle in 18 carat rose gold. It features a red or black rubber ring around the crown positioned at 2 o’clock.
Both models are equipped with the ETA 2824/2 automatic movement.
Model: Manometro S “Titanium and Carbon Fiber”
- Mechanical automatic movement, ETA 2824/2 Incabloc, Côtes de Genéve decoration
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Solid carbon fibre case in 40 layers without a metal skeleton 45.2 mm diameter 14.8 mm thickness
- Lunette & caseback in titanium
- Caseback with 8 screws
- Titanium screw-in crown with red (or black) rubber ring positioned at 2 o’clock
- Black carbon fiber dial with luminescent bold numerals
- Sapphire crystal
- Black rubber strap inserted directly into the case
- Water resistance 5 atmospheres (165 feet / 50 meters)
Model: Manometro S ‘Gold and Carbon Fiber’
- Mechanical automatic movement in calibre ETA 2824/2 with a shockproof system, Incabloc, and Côtes de Genéve decoration
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, and date
- Cylindrical case in 40 layers of black carbon fiber with a diameter of 45.2 mm and a 14.8 mm case height with an 18 carat rose gold lunette
- Sapphire crystal
- 18 carat rose gold caseback with 8 screws
- Rubber strap
- Waterproof 5 atmospheres