Since its introduction in 2005, the Classima collection by Baume & Mercier offers a unique combination of classical and modern elements. It is a best-seller of Baume & Mercier watch brand and became a true favorite among executives all over the world. Classima, by nature, is at home in any circumstances, thus empowering its wearer to move smoothly from the rigorous discipline of the city to the serenity of a relaxed environment. Firmly rooted in tradition, it is a sign of inner wealth that is made to be shared without ostentation. This new Classima model confirms the spirit of this collection,embodying timelessly chic and discreet masculinity.
The new 42 mm size Classima 2011 model with its refined design is driven by an automatic Dubois Depraz 14400 movement adorned with a “Côtes de Genève” motif. Its attractive jumping-hour function is complemented by its silvered “barleycorn” guilloché dial graced with black numerals, and a sapphire crystal case-back revealing the personalized oscillating weight bearing the brand’s PHI symbol. Limited & numbered edition of 500.To be launched in Fall 2011.
- Movement: Automatic (Dubois Depraz 14400), movement adorned with “Côtes de Genève” décor
- Functions: Jumping hour
- Case: 42 mm Steel, sapphire crystal case back
- Strap: Black alligator, Adjustable triple folding
- Dial : Silvered, “Grain d’orge” guilloché décor, black arabic numerals, riveted dots and indexes
- Water resistance : 30 m
- Limited & Numbered edition: 500 units