Originally introduced in 2009, Oyster Perpetual Datejust Royal Pink watch boasts an 18 ct Everose gold case fitted with a bezel set with baguette-cut diamonds. The bezel edge is set with brilliants.
The unique strap, featuring a folding clasp, combines stingray leather and rubber. The Royal Pink is also available on a strap set with diamonds. The dial decoration, a subtle combination of black lacquer and precious stones, suggests natural textures. The blazes, the signature of the Royal Pink, are made up of 262 brilliants. The extremely intricate gem-setting requires great dexterity and expertise. Diamond hour markers provide the finishing touch to this exceptional piece.
The Oyster Perpetual Datejust Royal Pink is a veritable jewel that includes all the well-known advantages of the Oyster. Self-winding, equipped with a Perpetual rotor and certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC), it is guaranteed waterproof to a depth of 100 metres (330 feet) and features a sapphire crystal and a Cyclops lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Calibre: 3135
- Self-winding: Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Date: Instantaneous change
- Oscillator Frequency: 4 Hz (28,800 beats/hour), Parachrom hairspring with Breguet overcoil
- Chronometer: COSC certification
- Diameter: 36 mm
- Material: 18 ct Everose gold
- Case: Gem-set bezel
- Waterproofness: 100 m (330 ft)
- Winding crown: Twinlock
- Crystal: Sapphire, Cyclops lens with anti-reflective coating
- Bracelet: Stingray leather and rubber strap (may be gem-set) with Oysterclasp