With the Quattro Valvole Multilayer, Meccaniche Veloci has achieved another important goal: to produce a unique watch, in a rigorously limited edition, combining carbon, titanium and copper. The Quattro Valvole Multilayer is a perfect addition to the compendium of high tech proposals by Meccaniche Veloci, the Italian watch producer inspired by the world of motors and experimental materials for its own wristwatch.
The case, an authentic work of engineering whose lines are inspired by a four-phase piston, is the result of careful manual assembly of the many carbon and titanium components, produced with state of the art methods. The lateral rings of the case and the border of the dials in copper, a material that is sometimes used in motors for valve inserts, give an intriguing chromatic effect to the watch.
Inside the four circular inserts of the case, four automatic ETA 2671 calibre movements are housed, with four black dials with Guilloche finishing and red and white graphical elements; the winding crown in titanium guarantees a water resistance at up to 30 metres of depth.
The Meccaniche Veloci Quattro Valvole Multilayer is introduced as a sophisticated metal checkerboard interrupted by the dials, with aesthetics that ideally recall the arrival flag in motor competitions. It is an exciting and futuristic style, for a season marked by innovation and challenge.
Model: Quattro Valvole Multilayer
- Case: In titanium, carbon fibre and copper
- Diameter: 50 mm
- Thickness: 14 mm
- Dial: Four black dials with Arabic numbers for the hours and white and red sixty-minute scale. Date viewer at 3 o’clock on the dial, positioned in the upper left
- Movement: Four ETA 2671-calibre movements, mechanical automatic
- Winding Crown: In titanium, push-down
- Glass: Four sapphire glasses with anti-reflection treatment
- Water resistance: Up to 30 metres of depth
- Watchstrap: In black rubber coated calf leather
- Buckle: With titanium tongue
- Limited Edition: 01/50