The Quattro Valvole Factory, a spirited and sporty version of the famous Quattro Valvole with whom Meccaniche Veloci took part of the watches world, was the testimonial of the World Superbike Championship, of which the Italian company has been the Official Timing Sponsor for two years. It was an obvious choose having Factory as a representative item of the brand in this important motor competition as it links the high performances of engines to the peculiarity of a unique accessory.
The case is made of structural carbon completely milled from a single piece and linked with titanium rings. It has four cavities, which house four dials with four automatic ETA 2671 movements, each of which can be wound up in a totally independent way, thanks to the four titanium crowns. An aesthetic peculiarity of this model is that each watch is different from the others in the geometry determined by the carbon fiber, so each watch is a unique piece.Special care is also taken in every detail of the watchband, which is made by artisan craftsmen from calf and is fixed to the case with four titanium screws.
Model: Quattro Valvole Factory- W105F
- Case: Structural carbon fibre, linked with titanium rings
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Thickness: 14 mm
- Dial: 4 black Lacquered
- Movement: 4 independent ETA 2671 mechanical automatic
- Crown: Push-down, titanium, hand-polished
- Strap: Rubber coated calf leather, fixed to the case with 4 titanium screws
- Buckle: Dark hard anodized ergal
- Case Glass: Sapphire glass with anti-reflection treatment
- Water Resistant: 5 atmospheres