The Cafè Racer is a new version of the Quattro Valvole model, which made Meccaniche Veloci famous in the world of watch making. This exclusive object was a testimonial of the World Superbike Championship, for which Meccaniche Veloci has been the Official Timing Sponsor for two years, not just to be a milestone for the brand, but because it expresses the best of the spirit and grit of this motor competition. The case is made of aluminium tooled from a solid piece of metal on the lathe, which is a technique borrowed from motor engineering that confers high levels of resistance.
The black finishing, which is synonymous with refinery and elegance, but is also an integral part of the world of motors, make the material more resistant and inexorably relates this unique and incomparable watch to competition motorbikes. This model has two black carbon fibre and two copper Guilloche dials, it is equipped with four push-down crowns in titanium and it is waterproof up to 50 meters of depth. The name and colours of this spirited watch are a take-off on a special series of mean and audacious naked motorbikes – namely, the Cafè Racers.
The choice of black colour was not made by chance, but it is a stylistic trait related to the world of motorbikes: in fact, black is the original colour of several pistons. The Cafè Racer is a limited edition model, characterized by a strong and unique personality, and only 750 pieces have been produced.
Model: Quattro Valvole Cafè Racer – W103CR
- Case: Aluminium with black finishing
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Thickness: 14 mm
- Dial: Two in black carbon fibre and two copper Guilloche
- Movement: Four independent ETA 2671 mechanical automatic movements
- Crown: Push-down, in titanium, hand-polished
- Strap: Leather, fixed to the case with four titanium screws
- Buckle: Dark hard anodized aluminium
- Case Glass: Sapphire with anti-reflection treatment
- Water Resistance: 5 atmospheres
- Limited Edition: 001/750