Meccaniche Veloci, the Italian watch company which is now famous worldwide for its celebrated timepiece Quattro Valvole, revolutionises its collection range by introducing a new version that is completely different from the famous piston with four dials.
The Corsa Corta, a hand winding three hands, that partially reveals the movement enclosed inside the case inspired by the naked motorcycle. The fulcrum of the Corsa Corta collection is the single dial which comes in several colours and the feature of an opening next to the winding shaft to reveal the watch mechanism in pure naked style. A ETA 6497 (UNITAS) hand winding movement is assembled inside equipped with a screw crown to guarantee waterproofing up to 10 atmospheres The watch is available in several versions: one with a titanium case, also available in titanium with brown finishing, and one with a steel case with black finishing.
In order to create this watch, Meccaniche Veloci has combined aggressive materials and an innate passion for motorcycles. In fact, the name Corsa Corta (literally, short stroke) is inspired by a type of engine where the diameter of the piston is larger than the stroke, a main feature of high performances engines. The distinctive Meccaniche Veloci shapes have successfully interpreted a new piece of the world of high performance motors, in a unique object in the world of watches.
Model: Corsa Corta
- Case:Titanium, also available with brown finishing, or stainless steel with black finishing
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Thickness: 12,5 mm
- Dial: Available in several colour versions, with partially visible movement
- Case Glass: Sapphire with anti-reflection treatment
- Movement: Calibre ETA 6497-1 (UNITAS) hand-winding
- Crown: Push-down, in titanium
- Strap: Rubber coated calf leather
- Buckle: Titanium
- Water Resistant: 10 atmospheres