Meccaniche Veloci Ace Cafè GMT is an evolution of Ace Café, a complicated and highly evolved watch but at the same time it has a retro inspiration that takes us back to the Sixties’ motorbikes and rockers. The distinctive trait of the Ace Cafè GMT is the possibility to read two time zones simultaneously, thanks to the hand with the yellow arrow point, which makes a complete cycle in 24 hours and can be regulated independently from the central hands of minutes and hours.
Ace Café GMT has a lathe-forged titanium case that is also available with black finishing and a screw-down crownn to guarantee waterproof up to 10 atmospheres. The dial is realised on two levels of black on black with red and yellow details. The Ace Café GMT is equipped with an ETA 2893-2 mechanical automatic movement and a calendar disc with the date at 3 o’clock. A calf leather strap and a titanium buckle are set in this extremely gritty wristwatch, that perfectly confers the timeless spirit of Sixties’ motorbikers in a modern way.
Model: Ace Café GMT
- Case: Titanium, also available with black finish
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Thickness: 11 mm
- Dial: Black/black two levels
- Movement: ETA 2824-2 mechanical automatic GMT
- Crown: Titanium, also available with black finishing
- Strap: Calf leather
- Buckle: Titanium, also available with black finishing
- Case glass: Sapphire with anti-reflection treatment
- Water Resistant: 10 atmospheres