Ace Café by Meccaniche Veloci is innovative and modern watch, but at the same time it has a retrò inspiration that takes us back to the Sixties, when rockers ran the roads of English cities with gritty motorbikes and met around a juke box. The perfection of the movement is in contrast with the age of inspiration, but it has the structure of the case in common, which is similar to the motorbikes of the period, which were modified for speed.
Ace Café is a unique watch characterized by a strong personality. The titanium case, turned at the lathe, has a thickness of 11 millimetres and a diameter of 45 millimetres. The dial is made with two levels, in pure naked style. Ace Café houses an ETA 2824-2 mechanical automatic movement with partially visible “motor” on the bottom of the case and a calendar disk with the date positioned at three o’clock. Finally, it is equipped with a titanium crown that guarantees waterproof at up to 10 atmospheres. A calf leather strap and a titanium buckle are set in this extremely gritty wristwatch, that perfectly confers the timeless spirit of Sixties’ motorbikers in a modern way.
Model: Ace Café
- Case: Titanium, also available with a black or brown finishing
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Thickness: 11 mm
- Dial: Black/black two levels and visible movement
- Water Resistance: 10 atmospheres
- Movement: ETA 2824-2 mechanical automatic
- Crown: Titanium, also available with black or brown finishing
- Strap: Calf leather
- Buckle: Titanium, also available with black or brown finishing
- Case glass: Sapphire with anti-reflection treatment