With this new collection, Hublot presents the first automatic Big Bang timepiece in 38 mm diameter case. Equipped with the automatic mechanical movement HUB 1110, this new model is dedicated to the customers with smaller wrist sizes.
Available in an 18 K red gold or steel case, with a ceramic or fully stone-set bezel, black, white or cappuccino dial, and matching rubber or alligator strap, or a matching steel or gold bracelet: practically all possible combinations are covered. A discreet “Automatic” inscription on the dial, baton indexes and a practical date indicator window at 3 o’clock.
Model: Big Bang Gold 38mm Automatic
- Case: “Big Bang” – Diameter 38 mm
- Version fully set with 320 diamonds, with a total weight of 1.69 carats.
- Bezel: 18K red gold, ceramic or steel, with 6 titanium H-shaped countersunk, polished & locked screws. Version set with 126 diamonds, with total weight 0.87 carats.
- Crystal: Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective treatment
- Bezel: Lug Composite resin
- Lateral:Inserts Composite resin
- Case-back: Solid. 18K red gold or steel
- Сrown: 18K red gold or steel, with rubber insert
- Water resistance: 100 m or 10 ATM
- Dial: White, black or cappuccino, with indexes every 5 minutes
- Hands: Faceted & diamond-polished rhodium, with luminescent coating
- Movement: HUB1110, automatic mechanical
- Wristlet: Rubber or alligator strap, 18K red gold or steel bracelet.