With its new Seamaster Aqua Terra XXL Small Seconds, Swiss watch brand OMEGA incorporates aesthetic values of a classic wristwatch and innovative contemporary watchmaking technology. The collection comes in a bold 49.2 mm case and is offered in two versions, one in 18 Ct orange gold and the other in rugged stainless steel.
- Movement: OMEGA calibre 2211, officially certified chronometer.
- Dial: Teak-grey dial, sun brushed
- Hands: Brushed and polished facetted 18 Ct gold hands; the hour and minute hands as well as the 18 Ct gold facetted hour markers are coated with white Super-LumiNova, small seconds subdial at the six o’clock position.
- Case back: screw-in sapphire caseback
- water resistance: 15 bar/150 metres/ 500 feet.
- Strap: black alligator leather strap featuring red stitching.