Launched in 1992, the Lady-Datejust Pearlmaster watch is noted for its harmonious lines, tastefully adorned with brilliants, rubies, sapphires or emeralds. Its bold, rich allure appeals to the modern woman whose appreciation of refined luxury is matched by her appreciation of a high-quality precision product.
The dial, be it gem set or not, is available in a wide range of colours and materials complementing beautifully the watch’s other features. The gem-set Pearlmaster bracelet, on some models subtly echoes the gems on the dial and completes this picture-perfect jewel of a watch.
- Calibre: 2235
- Self-winding Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Date: Instantaneous change
- Oscillator Frequency: 4 Hz (28,800 beats/hour), hairspring with Breguet overcoil
- Chronometer COSC certification
- Diameter: 29 mm
- Materials: 18 ct yellow, white or Everose gold; Tridor
- Case: Gem-set bezel
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Winding crown: Twinlock
- Crystal: Sapphire, Cyclops lens with anti-reflective coating
- Bracelet: Pearlmaster with Crown clasp