Launched in 1992, the Lady-Datejust Pearlmaster watch is noted for its harmonious lines, tastefully adorned with brilliants, rubies, sapphires or emeralds. Its bold, rich allure appeals to the modern woman whose appreciation of refined luxury is matched by her appreciation of a high-quality precision product.
Crafted from a block of 18 ct yellow, white or Everose gold, its 29 mm case is waterproof to 100 metres (330 feet). Its self-winding movement features the attributes characteristic of the Oyster: certification by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC), a hairspring with Breguet overcoil, and a Perpetual rotor guaranteeing a power reserve of 48 hours.
Slightly wider than that of the classic Lady-Datejust models, the bezel of the Pearlmaster was specially designed to be set with prominent precious baguette- or brilliant-cut stones. It thus constitutes the perfect golden showcase for rubies, sapphires, emeralds and diamonds.
The dial, be it gem set or not, is available in a wide range of colours and materials complementing beautifully the watch’s other features. The gem-set Pearlmaster bracelet, on some models subtly echoes the gems on the dial and completes this picture-perfect jewel of a watch.
- Calibre: 2235
- Self-winding Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Date: Instantaneous change
- Oscillator Frequency: 4 Hz (28,800 beats/hour), hairspring with Breguet overcoil
- Chronometer COSC certification
- Diameter: 29 mm
- Materials: 18 ct yellow, white or Everose gold; Tridor
- Case: Gem-set bezel
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Winding crown: Twinlock
- Crystal: Sapphire, Cyclops lens with anti-reflective coating
- Bracelet: Pearlmaster with Crown clasp