Backes & Strauss present their most exclusive and luxurious watch, the bespoke Royal Berkeley 43, their most important masterpiece to date, perfectly complimenting sizes 40 and 37.
This Royal from the Berkeley Collection is inspired by one of London’s great squares, Berkeley Square which has particular resonance for Backes & Strauss, for it’s great plane of trees, among the oldest in London, were planted in 1789, the same year Backes & Strauss was established.
The back of the watch is open and through the sapphire glass you will see the decorated movement, each one of the five pieces will be individually engraved by the craftsman, “one of five, two of five and such like. The five watches are then unified with Backes & Strauss engraved on each Platinum Rotor.
Model: Backes & Strauss Royal Berkeley 43 Bespoke Limited Edition
- Size: 43mm Ø
- Movement: Automatic movement rotor with platinum segment.
- Display: Hours, minutes and seconds
- Total: 330 diamonds weighing 106.45 cts
- Case: 18kt white gold, set with 44 custom cut diamonds, 12.44 carats. Open Sapphire back
- Crown: One custom cut diamond weighing 0.26 carats.
- Dial: 96 custom cut diamonds weighing 15.41 carats
- Bracelet: 189 custom cut diamonds weighing 78.32 carats
Diamond Technical Information
- Cut: Custom proprietary cut in the shape of the case. Exclusively cut and hand set
- Colour: Collection (F+)
- Clarity: Clean (Flawless/VVS+)
Price and availability
Retailing at CHF 1.5 million Swiss Francs with diamond jewellery bracelet
Limited edition of 5 pieces