Unobtrusive but effective, the Oris Artix Complication is a part of the new Artix family in the Oris world of culture. It’s the first time Oris has incorporated a moonphase, weekday and month display, and the popular pointer calendar all in one watch.
The silver opalescent dial is made up of two parts, giving it a 3D effect. It is the perfect subtle background for the multitude of features that make this watch unique. The large stainless steel case is made up of four different sections and is the most appropriate housing for the might of the complication movement.
The watch comes with a choice of leather strap or metal bracelet and is water resistant to 10 bar, making it not only beautiful, but also practical and – of course – purely mechanical.
- Automatic mechanical movement
- Centralised hour , minute and second displays
- Weekday and month display above centre of dial
- Moonphase display below centre of dial
- Pointer calendar display from the centre
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with stainless steel crown
- Water resistant to 10 bar/100m
- Sapphire glass domed on both sides with inner anti-reflective coating
- Silver opalescent dial with applied indices
- Silver opalescent dial ring with applied Arabic numerals
- Nickel hour and minute hands with Superluminova inlay
- Nickel second hand with ‘O’ counterbalance
- Black croco print calfskin leather strap with folding safety clasp or multipiece metal bracelet with jewellery clasp