The Swiss Army-inspired Infantry Vintage Collection by Victorinox has a new standout in its ranks: the Infantry Vintage Chrono Mechanical (44mm), a mechanical chronograph of superlative ruggedness and reliability. Outfitted with a self-winding Valjoux 7750 — one of the Swiss watchmaking industry’s most robust and accurate movements — the iconic new timepiece merges luxury details and finishes with superb chronograph functionality.
Available in three striking styles: the “retro” dial in olive and cream with a rugged-stitched brown leather strap; a very contemporary black-and-silver dial model with subtle red and black accents and rugged-stitched black leather strap; and the striking Black Ice PVD coating on the dial, case and deployant clasp bracelet.
Original Infantry Vintage Chrono model was created 2 years ago in a quartz version. Now the brand adds 3 different chronographs to this collection with the classic ETA 7750 Valjoux. First version features SS 316L case with Olive green dial, rubber strap.
Second version features SS 316L case with Silver-white and black dial on a genuine black leather. Black luminova on hands.The third version comes with Black Ice® PVD case and strap, Black dial.
Swiss-made mechanical selfwinding chronograph movement (Valjoux 7750)
44 mm stainless steel case (316L)
Screw-in exhibition caseback with shock-resistant mineral crystal
Scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Water resistant to 100 m (10 ATM, 330 ft)
• Chronograph with1/4th of a second precision timing
• Central 60-second counter
• 30-minute and 12-hour counters
• Date calendar at 6 o’clock
• Sectorial small second at 9 o’clock
• Telemeter scale on the flange
- Olive and cream dial with luminescent hands and numerals on a genuine brown leather strap with contrasted stitching & Silver-white and black dial on a genuine black leather strap with contrasted stitching. Suggested price: 1695 USD
- Black dial and Black Ice PVD case and bracelet. Suggested price: 1895 USD