Further to the development of the famous True Moon watch, Arnold & Son pursues its mission of providing a realistic representation of our grand cosmic world by presenting a new watch model featuring a unique dial made from a real meteorite stone. Like its predecessors, this stunning new model is entirely keeping with the Arnold & Son spirit of discovery. The engineers concentrated on space, a vast territory that Arnold & Son had already begun to chart with the creation of innovative perpetual calendar and equation of time mechanisms, and its precious aerial materials.
The True Moon Meteorite is powered by a world-first mechanism capable of keeping precise track of the true waxing and waning faces of the nocturnal heavenly body. To achieve this unprecedented feat, it is calculated on the exact synodal period corresponding to 29 days, 12 hours and 44 minutes. Moreover, the dial is a rare and precious meteorite stone from Arizona. It represents only 14% of all meteorite stones found on Earth. Scarred with recognizable hatching, the meteorite is as hard as steel.
In keeping with its time-honoured philosophy, Arnold & Son once again succeeds through its new True Moon Meteorite in transforming the most complex mechanical and scientific principles into cosmic refinement.
– Unique Meteorite dial
– Rare Meteorite stone from Arizona with special hatching, as hard as steel
– Automatic movement caliber A1788
– Steel case Pink gold 18K 4N case
– Cambered sapphire crystal case back
– Diameter: 46mm
– Date at 3 o’clock
– Patented moon phase system
– Quick setting of the moon
– Perpetual Moon cycle (independent gear system)
– Water-resistant to 100 feet (30 m.)
– Black croco strap Brown croco strap