Created in partnership with the Australian Marine Conservation Society (AMCS) to help protect and preserve the Great Barrier Reef – the world’s largest reef system, the limited edition diving watch, which is loaded with some attractive design features, houses a high-grade mechanical automatic movement inside its stainless steel case.
Produced in a limited edition of 1000 pieces, the Oris Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition is a perfect collector’s piece especially for diving watch enthusiasts and an amount of CHF 50 from each watch sold will be donated to AMCS for the protection of the Great Barrier Reef.
As a tribute to the Great Barrier Reef, the clear blue waters around the reef are reflected in the blue dial with its wave pattern and the hands and indices glow in contrasting “Dark Orange” Superluminova. With a water resistance of 100 bar/1000m, this timepiece is most suitable for professional divers who explore extreme ocean depths. The crown and helium valve on the left of the case give the watch a quirky, but practical and professional look and feel. The watch is presented in a collector’s set with a choice of straps.
Model: Oris Great Barrier Reef Limited Edition Ø 47.00 mm Ref: 643 7609 8585 Set
- Automatic mechanical movement
- Centralised hour and minute displays
- Small second display at 4 o’clock
- Date display at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with stainless steel crown and manual helium valve
- Water resistant to 100 bar/1000m
- Case back with AMCS logo
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with minute scale
- Domed sapphire glass with inner anti-reflective coating
- Blue dial with wave pattern and applied Superluminova indices
- Nickel hands with “Dark Orange” Superluminova inlay
- Rubber strap or multi-piece stainless steel bracelet, both with stainless steel folding clasp and adjustable strap lengthening system
- Presentation set with neoprene zip case, keyring with AMCS logo, diver’s log book and limited edition certificate
- Limited to 1000 pieces. Limited edition number engraved on case side at 3 o’clock