With the model “Anniversary Skeleton Chronograph”, the Jura based AEROWATCH SA is celebrating its 100’s anniversary, and pays homage to a century of continuous watch-making activity.
With the aim of maintaining an always irreproachable value for money, AEROWATCH chose steel as material for its case of 42,00mm of diameter. This classical case recaptures some archetypes of 1910, inspired by pocket watches. This model is equipped with a domed sapphire glass on the dial side, as well as flat sapphire glass on the movement side.
With its hand-made skeleton movement, its visible mechanism, its open barrel, as well as a hand-engraved decoration; each “Anniversary Skeleton Chronograph” is unique. An open dial reveals the fascinating and complex interior of the movement. Skilful and expert hands have accomplished a unique chiselling of hundreds of pieces composing this last one.
The coffee-brown leather strap fitted with a personalised folding clasp to secure this time-keeper. This unique time piece, manufactured as a Limited Edition, will be available from exclusive AEROWATCH retailers.
Model: ANNIVERSARY SKELETON CHRONOGRAPH “1910-2010”
Numbered Edition – Ref 61901 AA20 SQ
- Self-winding movement
- AEROWATCH Calibre 61 SQ – 13 1/4’’’(Basis Valjoux 7750)
- Hour, minute, second, date at 3 o’clock, chrono-center-second
- 30 minutes counter at 12 o’clock, 12 hours counter at 6 o’clock
- 25 Jewels – 28’800 vibrations per hour
- Movement hand-skeletonised and hand-engraved, blue screws
- Case in Stainless Steel – Diameter 42,00mm
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Sapphire transparent case-back, screwed with 6 screws
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Brown coffee leather strap
- Folding-clasp in Stainless steel
- Individually numbered
- Price on request