The 25 years old Swiss citizen from the Bernese Alps has been a member of the Swiss Skicross national team for several years. In Switzerland, skiing is a very popular and traditional sport. In Skicross, which is a younger and even more challenging version of skiing, the racer not only competes against time and racing track, but also against three competitors that start at the same time. Mike Schmid won the Swiss championship in 2007.
Last season, he won his first world cup race. This season, he continued his outstanding performance by winning three world cup races and the Olympic goldmedal in Vancouver. With his talent and performance driven nature, Mike Schmid faces a very promising future. EPOS is proud to have such an athlete as brand ambassador for the EPOS sportive models.
- Special edition, limited worldwide to 2010 pieces
- Mechanical self-winding movement Valjoux 7750, decorated with the “perlage” pattern
- Chronograph with calendar and day of week
- Stainless steel case with anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Screwed see-through back
- Water resistant to 100 m
- Black dial decorated with the “Côtes de Genève” pattern, applied luminescent indexes
- Leather strap or steel bracelet
- Case dimensions: thickness: 14.5 mm, diameter: 43 mm