Light and dark, new and old, 219 Ideal cut brilliant round diamonds connecting black satin and black mother-of-pearl with the shape of London’s epicentre and heart, built in 1819, Piccadilly Circus. 2 rows of 120 ideal cut brilliant round diamonds surround a further 168 ideal cut round brilliant diamonds in a single row on the mother-of-pearl dial, encasing the diamond Roman numerals.
3 lines of 30 ideal cut round diamonds are also hand set on each horn holding the choice of strap. This Piccadilly is available with a clear 18kt gold case having same mother-of-pearl dial with the same 192 diamond surround and numerals laying on a mother-of-pearl dial.
- Size: 33mm Ø
- Movement: Quartz
- Display: Hours, minutes and central seconds.
- Case: 18kt Rose or White Gold. Clear 18kt gold, or with 2 rows of 150 Ideal Cut Round Diamonds including the horns, weighing 1.19cts as shown here.
- Crown: 0.07 carat ideal cut round diamond.
- Dial: 168 Ideal cut round brilliant diamonds weighing 0.34cts in one row and as roman numerals. Mother-of-Pearl dial in choice of 3 colours; purple, black or white.
- Straps: Purple, black or white satin finish, leather backed, or gold bracelet strap or full diamond gold strap.
- Buckle: Ardillion in 18kt Rose or White Gold set with 30 Ideal Cut Round Diamonds, weighing 0.29 cts.
£13,105.00 clear case with satin strap
£22,855.00 18kt gold strap
£18,285.00 two row case with satin strap
£27,980.00 with 18kt gold strap
£47,265.00 with full diamond 18kt gold strap